Saturday, May 19, 2012

Inspired by a Flag Mani!

This one required a little thought - Inspired by a Flag. I had figured that there would be a lot for the American Flag, I wanted something a little different. So here we go - The Arizona Flag! I have been in AZ since I was very little. I love it here! So why not a better choice - and also to celebrate its' centennial this year.


Heres what I used!

China Glaze - Harvest Moon (Copper Star)
Butter London - Knees Up
Zoya - Tallulah
Wet n Wild - The Wonder Yellows
Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen - Black (base under the star)


I started with yellow, and tape mani'd the blue tips. Once this was done I drew on star with the pen, and topped it off in copper. Last, I hand painted red stripes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions are appreciated. I do take time to read each and every comment and try my hardest to reply at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in the comment box, or asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be removed. I have incorporated CommentLuv to allow links to be shared, but not spammed. Any additional requests feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to discuss them with you! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover