Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Inspired by a movie - Lord of the Rings!

So now I am finally playing catch up on here! I apologize for my lack of posting lately. Work was a bit crazy, and I was a little under the weather for a few days, the time I had to actually sit at the desk was to get a head a few days for the challenge. But its ended, I'm feeling better and work has mellowed out a bit. So enjoy the multiple posts coming up! At least I can promise some eye candy!

So here was my Inspired by a Movie!

I chose Lord of the Rings! And in a sense I used a "precious" for my base coat!

So here I used Chanel - Peridot 2 coats (the precious!)
I topped this off with NYC Matte Me Crazy - I used this as the art pen seems to draw nicer than on a gloss.
Drew on with Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Black
And topped it off with Seche Vite for the necessary shine!

Enjoy!






3 comments:

  1. I've never bought one of those nail art pens because I didn't know if they would really work. I may get one now. This came out great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really nice for some things. I bought them about 6 months and FINALLY broke them out for the challenge. This was my second time using the black one. I used it the first time for my Beatles Mani. I think I'm going to pick up a couple more for sure!

      Delete

Comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions are appreciated. I do take time to read each and every comment and try my hardest to reply at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in the comment box, or asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be removed. I have incorporated CommentLuv to allow links to be shared, but not spammed. Any additional requests feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to discuss them with you! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover