Friday, July 6, 2012

July Mens BirchBox by RJ!

Its time for another awesome Men's BirchBox review from my awesome fiance, RJ! These have been very impressive so far. While they are $20/mo, they really keep up with the value! We were a little weary at first but so far RJ's been very please with the subscription.

If you are interested in either Womens or Mens Birchbox, you can get on the list HERE

I've tried a little different format for the info/RJs review. It seems to work a little better and is much easier as he just emails his reviews to me and I paste them in. I think I might start incorporating this with my BirchBox reviews too - Give a change to share a little info on the product from BirchBox as well. Let me know what you think! I wrote up the reviews for the last two items since I took the additional photos to show how they worked.

So grab your boyfriend, hubby, sweet, friends, or any of your Men that aren't afraid to take care of their skin and play with fun goodies as RJ shares his thoughts!


                                        
It's that time again, the Men's Birchbox for July. This one came with some nice goodies. Included within the box this month was the following: Quirky Cordies, Quirky Wrapster, BENTA BERRY Super Moisturizing Face Cream for Men, Supersmile Professional Whitening System, and June Jacobs for Men 3 in 1 Cleanser.



                                        

Birchbox Breakdown
"If you want a blindingly white smile but would prefer not give up coffee and red wine for the rest of your life, the Supersmile Whitening system is the way to go. With both a whitening toothpaste and a whitening accelerating agent to speed things up, you’ll get your pearly whites back fast without the hassle and expense of professional whitening."

What RJ Thought
This works nicly. I've used this for about three days so far and I've been noticing a difference. And I've still have some left too. Not that I need it but its nice to whiten-up. 



                                                  

June Jacobs for Men 3 in 1 Cleanser 

Birchbox Breakdown
"Most two-for-one products perform about as well as a weary pitcher forced to pitch both games of a double-header. This brawny cleanser offers a heroic 3-in-1 formula for use on your entire body, face, and hair, and it has no trouble going the distance. Rich and lightly scented, it’ll also cut your shower time in half."

What RJ Thought
I don't know what to make of this. This can be used as an all-in-one wash. I've only been using it as a body and face wash. It does an ok job. It doesn't lather up that much but that could be due to the hard Arizona Water.



                                        

BENTA BERRY Super Moisturizing Face Cream for Men

Birchbox Breakdown
"This even-keeled moisturizer is designed to keep your skin balanced (read: not too dry, not too oily). Ideal for all skin types, the all-natural formula hydrates without clogging pores, and it dries to a matte finish (so you don’t have to worry about break-outs or forehead shine)."

What RJ Thought
This is a nice lightly scented moistuizer. It works nicely too. It doesn't leave an oily feeling behind and absorbs nicly into the skin.



                                                 


Birchbox Breakdown
"When you store your earbuds in your pocket or backpack, they typically go in neatly folded like a new pair of shoelaces, but come out looking more like a ball of dried out spaghetti. This small and durable plastic contraption is designed to keep your headphones organized and detangled as they go in and out of your pocket."

What We Thought
Its pretty awesome! Its a cool way to wrap up your head phones without having to unravel and untwist then when your ready to use them again. RJ let me use this one since I use my headphones much more while Im at work. Thats cooler is that it doubles as a phone stand! I included a couple of photos (below) with my phone and headphones. Its $5 on Birchbox, really a reasonable price for quick and easy headphone storage!

                                    

                                     






                                             


Birchbox Breakdown
"Desktop cable management may not be sexy, but neither is rooting around on your hands and knees amidst the mounting dust bunnies under your desk looking for your fallen power charger. Cordies keeps all your power cords, phone chargers, and audio cables in order so you can plug in and unplug easily and quickly."

What We Think
Another awesome item! This is coated so it wont slip - and your cords wont either, and it is weighted at the bottom to stay put. Its pretty straight forward but sure cool and handy! Its great at the edge of your desk for the cables your always switching out all the time like your camera, phone, tablet, and iPod! While I change out my cables way more frequently than RJ does he is using this one as my cables are easier accessible than mine. I've included a couple of photos below! 

                                 

                                 


Are you or the man in your life interested or considered trying the BirchBox for men out?

2 comments:

  1. I'm a little jealous that the men's boxes have such funky little gadgets! I would totally use both of those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! While his is double the price of mine - hes getting come pretty cool stuff to make it worth it. I think im starting to look forward to see whats in his more than mine!

      Delete

Comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions are appreciated. I do take time to read each and every comment and try my hardest to reply at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in the comment box, or asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be removed. I have incorporated CommentLuv to allow links to be shared, but not spammed. Any additional requests feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to discuss them with you! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover