Friday, August 24, 2012

Dollish Polish Putting on the Ritzzz! & Random Dancing

Today I bring you the last 2 Dollish Pollish that I have in line waiting to go! I have a lot of new goodies in my "untried bin" waiting to be added to my list, and swatched for you! Like I mentioned yesterday - I will be swatching like crazy! My poor nails will hate me! 

So, on with the lovely Dollish Polish.

You can get the latest Dollish news on FaceBook
You can shop Dollish on BigCartel or at Llarowe


Dollish Polish - Putting on the Ritzzz! - 2 coats
Base Color: Zoya - Lara - 2 coats
Top Coat: NYC In a New Your Minute

This one is simple, but a classic! It is full of multiple sized black and white hex glitters. I love adding glitters like these to pastel colors to create a 50s style look - but this time I chose a brighter pink to exaggerate the contrast!







Dollish Polish - Random Dancing - 2 coats
Base Color: OPI - Alpine Snow - 2 coats
No Top Coat

Another very fun glitter! It took me forever to decide on a base color. I chose white as to not loose any of the bright glitters in this bottle! This one would be very very fun to use for a jelly sandwich!





As with the other Dollish lacquers I have shared, these have a wonder formula. They are very nice to work with and spread easily.

What would use these two very versatile gillters for?

2 comments:

  1. I have both of these and they are both untried! I just got them though!! I love the way Putting on the Ritzzz looks with pink!! And Random Dancing would be perfect for a jelly sandwich! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black and white glitters scream for a retro color match! Random Dancing also rocks under a matte top coat!!

      Delete

Comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions are appreciated. I do take time to read each and every comment and try my hardest to reply at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in the comment box, or asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be removed. I have incorporated CommentLuv to allow links to be shared, but not spammed. Any additional requests feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to discuss them with you! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover