Saturday, November 3, 2012

RJ Reviews Octobers Birchbox for Men!

Somehow in all that we had going on the last two weeks, RJ was awesome enough to take a moment and share his thoughts on the October Birchbox for Men. Let me tell you, I had some Birchbox envy with this one. I really wish they would include a neat little something that isn't a perfume or shampoo sample to mix it up a little. Anyway, enough from me. Lets get to RJs thoughts on the box!




Another month, another collection of Birchbox goodies. This months included a nice mix of items.

                                     

Cartier Déclaration: A light cedar-wood scented cologne. This makes for a nice fall scented cologne that applies lightly.

Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream: This maybe my favorite hair product so far. It works well in dry or damp hair and when used in damp hair, it doesn't quite leave that 'still wet' look. Plus it leaves the hair looking good. It might have something to do with the shimmer that is in the product.

When I used this for the first time, I found something like glitter on my hands and I couldn't figure it out. I asked Kristin if she had done something with glitter nail polish and got it on me, but she hadn't changed her nails that night, and no glitter. I got home and looked at the packed for this and found the shimmer in it. It doesn't get all over the place, so your face isn't glittery or anything, I just needed to wash my hands off better after using it.

Kiehl's Creme de Corps: This is a nice lotion. It's not too thick and doesn't leave an oily or heavy feeling.

The Art of Shaving® Pre-Shave Oil: Another great shaving product. This was an unscented version but yet had a slight earthy scent to it. Helps for a great smooth shave. It you haven't used anything else besides a gel shaving cream, I would really recommend getting this along with a shaving cream.



Birchbox Jigger: (not currently available on birchbox.com) Something that no home bar collection should be without. Easiest way to ensure that your mixes are done to the correct proportions.

Teroforma Whisky Stones: Like your drinks on the rocks? Then this is a must for you. Keeps your drink nice and cool. Just a warning, it will not water the drink down. Now I just need to find a good sipping whiskey and rum.

Giftcard to Caskers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions are appreciated. I do take time to read each and every comment and try my hardest to reply at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in the comment box, or asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be removed. I have incorporated CommentLuv to allow links to be shared, but not spammed. Any additional requests feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to discuss them with you! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover