Sunday, May 13, 2012

Julep Cinco de Mayo Mystery Boxes!

I picked up 2 again this month! I think I'm a sucker for the surprise of whats inside!

Sp here's what they had!

Box no.1
LtoR: Hand Scrub 1oz, Demi, Emma, Alicia, Taylor, and a Glass File

Box no.2 
LtoR: Hand Scrub 1oz, Amy, Gloria, Vanessa, Leah and a Glass File. 

I love the scrub - I keep it at the kitchen sink (where I wash my hands after manis)
Glass Files - I officially have one of these now; here at my desk, my desk at work, and one in my purse!
Lacquers - 4 of there's are dupes (the chanced i take with these boxes) but it doesn't bother me - they make nice gifts and good to hang on to for swaps and what not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions are appreciated. I do take time to read each and every comment and try my hardest to reply at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in the comment box, or asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be removed. I have incorporated CommentLuv to allow links to be shared, but not spammed. Any additional requests feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to discuss them with you! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover