Saturday, May 12, 2012

My May Gossip Girl Birchbox!

This week I also got my BirchBox in, and it was the Gossip Girl edition. As highly anticipated as this was - I'm not sure how I am with it. Before this month went out I've been on the fence with cancelling and trying out Glossybox now that its in the US. One more month, I said, and I think I will hols out just one more month one more time. Anywho - wheres what it had:


Not pictures separately: Twist Band headband & 

Dr. Jart+ Waterfuse BB Cream: thought of as a four-in-one moisturizer, serum, sunscreen, and skin-perfecting tint. 

Arquiste L'Etrog

Color Club - Disco Nap mini

Extra - Note cards. 


This nail polish is a fantastic metallic gold (the one item in this box I was excited to try out)
The headband - I'm not so sure about being that I have a lot of hair, and the ones that are "no slide" slide
The perfume - I haven't smelled yet - allergies have been less than pleasant - today being the worst. : /
The tint & cleanser I haven't tried yet - now that we are in the summer months I almost never wear make up - but I will try to squeeze it in. 
And last - the stationary - Keep in mind that I have been receiving stationary samples from all over the place for our wedding. They are standard. Nothing special, really. 

One more month, I keep telling myself! Haha! On the upside - I am getting the Spring Vox Box for review and I an very excited to see whats inside!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. The head band. I feel a little bit better about my box then. /=

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally canceled my subscription after this box. I kept telling myself one more month and thought maybe this one would be good... But nope.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions are appreciated. I do take time to read each and every comment and try my hardest to reply at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in the comment box, or asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be removed. I have incorporated CommentLuv to allow links to be shared, but not spammed. Any additional requests feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to discuss them with you! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover