Saturday, May 12, 2012

May Men's Birchbox! (guest post from RJ!)



Those of you on the BirchBox superscription may have noticed they started offering a BirchBox for men! Well my fiance, RJ, was back and forth on deciding to start up, and he jumped in. To make it even better - he was more than willing to do a write up on what he got, and this thoughts. He inst as comfortable with blogging and typing up reviews as we are - but maybe doing this once a month will help him out!

So, on with his review:

The Men's Birchbox
So I finally broke down and jumped in on the Birchbox. It's $20 a month but I've spend it on worse things before so I thought why not. After signing up, they sent it right away.


                                     



What I got: Billy Jealousy LiquidSand Exfoliating Facial Cleanser, Kiohl's Ultimate Man Scrub Soap, a small spray vial of CoSTUME NATIONAL Scent Intense cologne, and a pair of Richer Poorer socks.

They call the face wash a liquid sand and that exactly what it feels like on the face. Not too rough though. I liked it and it does a decent job. Now as for the body scrub, that does a great job for exfoliating and has a decent light scent to it. Warning though, this is rough. I was a little shocked at this but it helps get the job done. As for the rest of it, there's enough cologne for a couple of nights out and a pair of dress socks. Sorry all but I'm not the greatest when it comes to describing scents.

2 comments:

Comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions are appreciated. I do take time to read each and every comment and try my hardest to reply at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in the comment box, or asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be removed. I have incorporated CommentLuv to allow links to be shared, but not spammed. Any additional requests feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to discuss them with you! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover