Monday, June 11, 2012

365 Days Of Color - Mint Chip

I have finally had a chance to swatch this delicious little lovely! It truly reminds me of mint chocolate chip ice cream, my favorite flavor! I wore to work a few days and several people commented "It reminds me of ice cream!" not telling them the name of the color or any of that. I will most definitely be wearing this several times this summer!

Mint Chip is a part of 365 Days Of Color's Candy Shoppe collection. You can view her blog HERE and her store on BigCartel HERE.

This is the first of her polishes that I have tried - and I will be going back for more!! The formula was very easy to work with and I and just in love with the final results!

This is a medium sheer light minty green full of small black square glitters. I used 3 coats in these photos topped with a coat of Seche Vite.





1 comment:

Comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions are appreciated. I do take time to read each and every comment and try my hardest to reply at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in the comment box, or asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be removed. I have incorporated CommentLuv to allow links to be shared, but not spammed. Any additional requests feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to discuss them with you! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover