Sunday, June 24, 2012

AZ All Gen Camaro Club Anniversary Mani!

A little background first before I dive in. My parents are members of a camaro enthusiast club known as the Arizona All Gens Camaro Club. All the members are camaro owners and they go to car shows, help with charity events, and hold events/runs to NV, CA, and so on. Saturday was their 3rd anniversary party and they held a charity raffle for AZ's Hope World Wide. It was a busy day as RJ and I helped out, but it was an awesome day!  Their FB Page with more info:  http://www.facebook.com/ArizonaAllGens




My inspiration was their logo:





What I Used (LtoR):
OPI - Skulls & Gloss Bones (Base Color)
OPI - Wocka Wocka
Finger Paints Ch-Art-Coal Black, Royal Renoir
Sinful Colors - Bad Chick
So Easy Stripe Rite - Silver
Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen - Black (scrolls on index & ring fingers)

1 comment:

Comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions are appreciated. I do take time to read each and every comment and try my hardest to reply at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in the comment box, or asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be removed. I have incorporated CommentLuv to allow links to be shared, but not spammed. Any additional requests feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to discuss them with you! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover