Friday, June 22, 2012

June Mens BirchBox

RJ Received his June BirchBox a little while back - this posting is a bit late and short, but we will make up for it in July!

So, On with it RJ!

Well, it's a little past due for this review on the June Birchbox for Men.

                                                 
Anthony Logistics for Men Glycolic Facial Cleanser
This was a nice light citrus scented face wash. This one doesn't leave your face feeling dry like some others.



                                                
Kerstase Bain Capital Force Anti-Oileness Shampoo
The scent is decent and as far as the anti-oiliness, not sure. I don't suffer from oily hair in the first place.  They orginally sent a magizine size sample of the shampoo (pictured above). Then they followed up with an email saying that they are going to send a good sample of it which happens to a nice travel size. So props for that. 

John Varvatos Star U.S.A cologne
It has a nice light slight citrus scent to it. Descriptive, right? Sorry for the lack of words but I like this one alot. Something that could easily be woren everday for whatever the day brings.



                                                  
RumbaTime VanDam GO watch
I really didn't care for it because it's just not for me. This would be good watch for those that are active and don't mind getting a prepaid card that fits into the wristband (you order one through the company on their site.)


Overall, nothing really stands out on this months box. I am, however liking the cologene samples and hygenic products. I am really looking forward to see what they offer next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions are appreciated. I do take time to read each and every comment and try my hardest to reply at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in the comment box, or asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be removed. I have incorporated CommentLuv to allow links to be shared, but not spammed. Any additional requests feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to discuss them with you! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover