Friday, June 8, 2012

Candeo Colors - Glacier, Poison Frog & Sprouse!

I was lucky enough to catch these three mini's on Candeo Colors last posting, and boy did I work for it! haha! If any of you have ordered through BigCartel for a high volume sellout situation - Then I'm sure you know what I'm talking about! But I succeeded, and here's what I got!

LtoR - Sprouse, Poison Frog & Glacier (All minis)
You can find Candeo Colors here on Facebook or their Store

Sprouse - 2 Coats on a bare nail.
An awesome top coat with multi-sized black & white hexagons and sticks, mixed with silver & blue metallic hexagons and a fine holo glitter.

Poison Frog - 3 coats, no base color
A killer pea soup green filled with gold fine, milti-sized hex, and diamond glitters with small holo hex glitters

Glacier - 3 coats, no base color
An icy blue jelly full of fine holo glitter, Silver mulit-sized hex glitter, and metallic blue square glitter


I just love all three of these!! I think Glacier is my favorite of the three though. If I have a change to pick up a full size of this bottle, I wont want to miss it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions are appreciated. I do take time to read each and every comment and try my hardest to reply at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in the comment box, or asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be removed. I have incorporated CommentLuv to allow links to be shared, but not spammed. Any additional requests feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to discuss them with you! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover