Saturday, June 9, 2012

OPI Vintage Minnie Collection!

I cant tell you how excited I was for this to be available! We got back from NJ last Sunday night, and while we were running errands on Monday we stopped through Ulta. There they were, on a display in the doorway. I darted directly to it. Though it was rather picked over I was able to get all four! Enjoy!


If You Moust You Moust
2 Coats
I really love this bold light pink creme


I'm All Ears
3 Coats
An awesome glittery bright pink jelly
These 2 are a little blurry - but I wanted to catch the sparkle of this one!


The Color Of Minnie
2 Coats
A brilliant shimmery red!


Nothin' Mousie 'Bout It
1 Coat on top of The Color Of Minnie
A pink shimmery glitter top coat with light pink hearts. 
This is much like other heart glitters and required a little "fishing" for the hearts



I really love this collection and it was well worth the wait! The only one Im not sure about using again is the glitter. I'm not really fond of "fishing" for glitters - I have a lot of patience with nail art, but for some reason that irritates me. Haha! 

Have you pick of any of these lacquers? What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I am in LOVE with If You Moust You Moust. And I live in jersey, they are available almost everywhere these days :P

    ReplyDelete

Comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions are appreciated. I do take time to read each and every comment and try my hardest to reply at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in the comment box, or asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be removed. I have incorporated CommentLuv to allow links to be shared, but not spammed. Any additional requests feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to discuss them with you! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover