Wednesday, June 20, 2012

June Birchbox + Review!

This month I am happy that I haven't cancelled my Birchbox subscription! I really enjoy everything it included this month!

So on with the goodies!

The whole package deal :)


KELLY VAN GOGH WONDERLUST Hair Colour Protecting & Illuminating Tonic
http://www.birchbox.com/shop/june2012-box/kelly-van-gogh-wonderlust
This is awesome - Instant sheen in a bottle!
I cant use this much now and my hair is very sensitive to oils and serums and the smallest amount gives me a oily-to-touch 'do and I cant handle that. My hair has to feel clean! But I want to give this another shot this winter as its very dry in AZ at that time!



theBalm cosmetics Stainiac - in Beauty Queen
http://www.birchbox.com/shop/june2012-box/the-balm-stainiac
Love before use!
I am a sucker for lip-stains. I am one of those addicted to lip balm/chapstick people and lipsticks and glosses just don't stand a change to it, really. I love lip-stains for just this reason! This color is great and is nice and bold. It even survives a day of wear at work through 5 glasses of water and 3 million chappy applications!

Clark's Botanicals Ultra Rich Lip Tint - in Moor Nude
http://www.birchbox.com/shop/june2012-box/clarks-botanicals-ultra-rich-lip-tint
Bummed I got a lousy color. Honestly.
The formula is nice and it feels great on - not sticky or gooey - but this shade is virtually invisible. It is very sheer and I literally couldn't tell it was on. This can be good for some scenarios for sure!

LA FRESH® Eco Beauty Acetone-Free Nail Polish Remover
http://www.birchbox.com/shop/june2012-box/lafresh-nail-polish-remover-wipes
LOVE These!! I am getting some with my next order!
The morning after I got my box I threw one in my purse to remove my current polish before work. I get to work early so I usually sit in my car and listed to music for 15 minutes or so before I have to go in. One pad literally removes all 10! I had about 2 coats + top coat of a basic creme colored polish and I could have kept going. The scent is great and it doesn't dry my fingers out after use. They really are perfect for travel or a quick remove!

tili Bags Small Collection 1
http://www.birchbox.com/shop/june2012-box/tili-bags1-quart
This are suuuper cute and fun. They have two different pattern sets and quart and gallon sizes. Honestly - I think I may be picking these up for our upcoming travels. Theyre a little more expensive than a box of ziplocks from the grocery store - but youre not using these once. They're not only cute - but we can easily and quickly differentiate whos crap is whos!


So there ya have it! A redeeming BirchBox after my last 2 months!! What are your thoughts on this months BirchBox?

1 comment:

  1. I love Lipstains. Lipstick isn't my thing, a good lipstain with some gloss or lipbalm over it, that's what I'm talkin about!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions are appreciated. I do take time to read each and every comment and try my hardest to reply at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in the comment box, or asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be removed. I have incorporated CommentLuv to allow links to be shared, but not spammed. Any additional requests feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to discuss them with you! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover