Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Amy's Nail Boutique Preppy!

Today I share with you Preppy by Amy's Nail Botique! I think my newest addiction is matte glitters, seriously. They are just so much fun for lack of any better explanation!

You can shop for her lacquers here on etsy and you can visit her FB here


Preppy Three Coats
No Base Color
Top Coat - NYC In A New York Minute

In my photos here - I used three coats and no base coat. As you can see its nearly opaque. I have a little trouble with this some times as I have a very noticeable VNL (visible nail line) and I usually have to add that extra coat. This would also look just awesome with one coat over a fun pastel or strong contrasting color. 

This was a wonderful formula and very easy to work with! Full of Pink and Green matte glitters!





Have you tried any of Amy's Nail Boutique's lacquers lately?

3 comments:

Comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions are appreciated. I do take time to read each and every comment and try my hardest to reply at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in the comment box, or asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be removed. I have incorporated CommentLuv to allow links to be shared, but not spammed. Any additional requests feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to discuss them with you! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover