Monday, July 2, 2012

Elixir Lacquers With A K

Ive decided to use this week to catch up on sharing all of the wonderful "indies" I have received lately! Today I will start with Elixir Lacquers - With a K!


This one I truly could not resist - an amazing bubble gum pink jelly full of holographic and prismatic glitters! Not to mention, my name starts "With a K" 

You can shop for Elixir Lacquers Here



I love the unique wrapping of these! Its felt! Cut it up and use it to clean those claws!


With a K  Two Coats
Base Color - Essie Raise Awareness
Top Coat - NYC In A New York Minute

I layered 2 coats over a light pink base. This really helps this pink almost glow! You can definitely control the brightness of this one with a darker base coat or additional layers. The formula was wonderful and easy to work with and shes also the big 3 and cruelty free!




Have you tried any Elixir Lacquers lately?

2 comments:

  1. That looks so amazing!!! Thank you so much for the review!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure!! Just love your lacquers and I cant wait to try out others!

      Delete

Comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions are appreciated. I do take time to read each and every comment and try my hardest to reply at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in the comment box, or asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be removed. I have incorporated CommentLuv to allow links to be shared, but not spammed. Any additional requests feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to discuss them with you! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover