Monday, July 9, 2012

Nail-Venturous Swatches! Floam with A Dash of Princess!

As I am sure that most of you have seen one of these many many times, I know that I still haven't gotten tired of it! Both of these lovelies are created by Nail Venturous and can be found on Ninja Polish. These have small windows of availability, so I reccommend signing up on Ninja Polish's email list. I rarely see emails from then, unless updating on a restock or any new news. They are very easy to order from and have wonderful customer service! 

Now on with the eye candy!


LtoR - Floam, A Dash of Princess



A Dash of Princess - One Coat
Base Color - Essie Raise Awareness
Top Coat - Seche Vite

I decided to start with the one less seen. This is very unique and pretty! This has a clear pink case filled with small light pink glitters, medium pink metallic hex glitter, assorted sized white hex glitter, medium and large clear iridescent glitters, large clear pink hex glitters, and even a few large silver hex glitter! A big mix for a pretty little "Dash!"

This is another wonderful formula and very easy to work with. Considering all the large glitters, you will find yourself moving them around a little, but you wont have to "dig" or "fish" around in the bottle for the larger glitters. Its a very easy consistent mix on your brush for each nail. I really suggest you grab this one next time it is available for something a little different!







Floam Two Coats
Base Color - China Glaze Re-Fresh-Mint
Top Coat - Seche Vite

Ah, Floam. We all know it. I love it! Such a fun color and the start of my matte glitter obsession! As I am sure many of you have seen in prior reviews - this is a great formula and its very easy to work with. There really inst much more to say about this one, so I will let the photos to the talking! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions are appreciated. I do take time to read each and every comment and try my hardest to reply at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in the comment box, or asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be removed. I have incorporated CommentLuv to allow links to be shared, but not spammed. Any additional requests feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to discuss them with you! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover