Friday, August 3, 2012

Kawaii Nail Lacquer Trio!

Today I share with you some more lovely creations from Jamie at Kawii Nail Lacquer! They are all wonderful mixtures of metallic and matte glitters! These all truly speak for themselves! Like her other lacquers - these are all very easy to work with and the formula is wonderful. All these photos use one coat of the glitter, and used as a top coat, I think its perfect coverage!

You can shop for Kawaii Nail Lacquers HERE
You can follow Jamie on her fan page HERE

I would suggest checking her out - she is working on a couple of new collections right now. You're not going to want to miss these! From what I've see so far, I am very excited to try them out!


All three of these glitters include: small silver glitters, white hex and bar glitters, and 3 different shade of blue, pink, or green hex glitters in metallic and matte. 

Please excuse the air bubbles from my top coat - I see its time to get a new one!


Pink Blizzard: 1 coat
Base color: Essie - Raise Awareness - 3 coats (this color is awful to work with! Very streaky!)
Top coat: NYC In a New York Minute






Snow Globe: 1 coat
Base color: Essie - Borrowed & Blue - 2 coats
Top Coat: NYC In a New York Minute






Wintergreen - 1 Coat
Base color: China Glaze - Re-Fresh Mint - 2 coats
Topcoat - NYC In a New York Minute






What to you think of this collection? I could see having fun with these and layering 2 or using them for a jelly sandwich!

Have you tried any of Kawaii Nail Lacquers?

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the green! I'm not the biggest green fan, but when it's right, it's right ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly the same here. I have the least greens in my collection - but this one is just too pretty to refuse! I almost didnt even order it! So happy that I did!

      Delete

Comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions are appreciated. I do take time to read each and every comment and try my hardest to reply at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in the comment box, or asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be removed. I have incorporated CommentLuv to allow links to be shared, but not spammed. Any additional requests feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to discuss them with you! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover