Saturday, November 24, 2012

Kawaii Nail Lacquer Sailor Moon Collection!

We are finally slowing down from the Thanksgiving and Black Friday excitement! We had a nice holiday with family. Ventured out for some minor shopping on Friday. Found some bicycles to donate for our yearly Toys for Tots event, and picked up a few things that we needed for the wedding. We shopped for ourselves a little as well! I hope you all had a nice holiday, and weekend so far!

Today I have the Sailor Moon collection from my dear friend, Jamie with Kawaii Nail Lacquer. I was very excited when she mentioned that she was thinking about doing this set, as Sailor Moon was a favorite of mine. I still have Sailor Moon books, comics, and cards... yes, I am a geek!! I was able to find a card fro each character to share, for those unfamiliar with the show can see the inspiration of each!

You can shop for Kawaii Nail Lacquers HERE
You can follow Jamie on her fan page HERE

These are all just awesome, full of matte and metallic glitters! Like all Kawaii Nail Lacquers, they have a wonderful formula and are easy to work with, you wont catch yourself digging for glitters. I had a lot of fun swatching all of these! I now suddenly have the urge to watch this again!!



Kawaii Nail Lacquer - Sailor Moon - 2 coats
Base Color: OPI Sparrow Me the Drama - 2 coats

Kawaii Nail Lacquer - Sailor Moon

Kawaii Nail Lacquer - Sailor Moon

Kawaii Nail Lacquer - Sailor Moon





Kawaii Nail Lacquer - Sailor Mercury - 2 coats
Base Color: Julep Jessica - 2 coats

Kawaii Nail Lacquer - Sailor Mercury

Kawaii Nail Lacquer - Sailor Mercury

Kawaii Nail Lacquer - Sailor Mercury





Kawaii Nail Lacquer - Sailor Mars - 2 coats
Base Color: Julep Brandt - 1 coat

Kawaii Nail Lacquer - Sailor Mars

Kawaii Nail Lacquer - Sailor Mars

Kawaii Nail Lacquer - Sailor Mars





Kawaii Nail Lacquer - Sailor Jupiter - 2 coats
Base Color: Zoya Mitzi - 3 coats

Kawaii Nail Lacquer - Sailor Jupiter

Kawaii Nail Lacquer - Sailor Jupiter

Kawaii Nail Lacquer - Sailor Jupiter






Kawaii Nail Lacquer - Sailor Venus - 2 coats
Base Color: Nubar Lemon Sherbet - 3 coats

Kawaii Nail Lacquer - Sailor Venus

Kawaii Nail Lacquer - Sailor Venus

Kawaii Nail Lacquer - Sailor Venus

What do you think of this collection? Whats your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions are appreciated. I do take time to read each and every comment and try my hardest to reply at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in the comment box, or asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be removed. I have incorporated CommentLuv to allow links to be shared, but not spammed. Any additional requests feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to discuss them with you! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover