Thursday, November 22, 2012

Pretty & Polished Holiday Collection!

I am finally starting to feel a little better...well, a little. Hopefully this weekend there will be a day or two that I can be that lazy lump on the couch watching movies and sleep on and off. You know, that usual thing that people tend to do when they don't feel well, and I finally have the time to do just that! 

So its Thanksgiving! The opportunity to spend time with family and friends, eat too much, drink, and think about everything to be thankful for. Let me tell you, I have many, many things to be thankful for this year. I wont bore you all with the mushy details, but I will say that I am very happy, and for that, I am very thankful. 

Lets get on to the wonderful polishes I have to share!! These are the first from Pretty & Polished that I have tried, and the are awesome! Some of these are from her new holiday collection. 

The Info:
You can get the latest updates about Pretty & Polished on Facebook
Read the latest news about Pretty & Polished on her Blog
Shop for Pretty & Polished at her Etsy Store


Pretty & Polished

All of these polishes have a wonderful formula and where very easy to work with. No goopy clumps, or digging for glitters or even coverage. I was very impressed, and look forward to adding more of her polishes to my collection! If you haven't tried any of her lacquers, I recommend them! Chelsea is pleasure to work with!


Pretty & Polished - Happy Holodays Ruby - 2 coats
No base or top coat.

This is a ruby colored polish full of holographic glitter. I love this shade, the sparkle, and the slightly squishy final results. Definitely a new favorite red!

Pretty & Polished - Happy Holodays Ruby

Pretty & Polished - Happy Holodays Ruby

Pretty & Polished - Happy Holodays Ruby


Pretty & Polished - Happy Holodays Glitter Topper - 1 coat
Base - Happy Holodays Ruby

This is a very fun glitter! Full of red and green iridescent glitter, this packs some crazy sparkle.

Pretty & Polished - Happy Holodays Glitter Topper

Pretty & Polished - Happy Holodays Glitter Topper

Pretty & Polished - Happy Holodays Glitter Topper


Pretty & Polished - Pretty as a Peacock - 3 coats
No base or topcoat.

This is a very very shimmery teal full of teal, green, and purple glitters. I knew this was going to be a great shimmery glitter, but wow!

Pretty & Polished - Pretty as a Peacock

Pretty & Polished - Pretty as a Peacock

Pretty & Polished - Pretty as a Peacock

Pretty & Polished - Xmas Wreath - 3 coats
No base or top coat.

This is a super shimmery green full of red, green and gold glitters. Another very fun mix!

Pretty & Polished - Xmas Wreath

Pretty & Polished - Xmas Wreath

Pretty & Polished - Xmas Wreath


Have you tried any lacquers from Pretty & Polished?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions are appreciated. I do take time to read each and every comment and try my hardest to reply at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in the comment box, or asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be removed. I have incorporated CommentLuv to allow links to be shared, but not spammed. Any additional requests feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to discuss them with you! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover