Wednesday, November 28, 2012

November's Julep Maven Box!

Hi everyone! A little late to arrive, I finally have Juleps Maven Box for November to share with you all! Lets just jump right to is shall we?

November's Julep Maven Box

The Goodies: Trina and Matte Top Coat, Nail Polish Remover Pads x 3, and the "Tickled Pink Scrub Set" including a Pink Grapefruit Body Scrub with Mitt & Towel. I also added on the Pink Grapefruit Body Frosting. 

I really enjoy the Scrub and Frosting. They smell amazing and leave my skin moisturized. The Scrub is a little heavy with the oils, so it takes a little longer to soak in - but I love to use is on my legs since they get so dry this time of year. The mitt and towel are nice, they help with scrubbing away all that dry skin. I personally cant use them with the scrub as its too rough for my liking - bit with a standard body was they work nicely!

Julep - Trina

Trina is a lovely dark purple full of purple, red, and blue shimmer. This is 2 coats.
Another favorite purple polish! (Every purple is a favorite!!)

Julep - Trina

Julep - Trina




Julep - Matte Top Coat over Trina

Matte Top Coat over Trina
This Matte seems to mute the shimmer more than some of the other matte toppers. I am inspired to compare all my matte top coats, as they all seem different in one way or another to me! I like this one though, I am interested to see how it wears compared to the others as well!

Julep - Matte Top Coat over Trina

Julep - Matte Top Coat over Trina




Here is one of the Nail Polish Remover Pads opened up. They arent as moist as some of the others I have used, so I immediately thought to myself, "This wont clean one hand!" Below is removing the completed above mani, Trina x2 and the Matte Top Coat. 


Heres my cloth after the attempt, and now dried.


And my nails...and whats left behind. 
Honestly, Im not impressed with these, LA FRASH have really set the standard for me with Nail Polish Remover Wipes. 

Have you tried the Julep Nail Polish Remover Wipes yet? What were your thoughts?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions are appreciated. I do take time to read each and every comment and try my hardest to reply at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in the comment box, or asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be removed. I have incorporated CommentLuv to allow links to be shared, but not spammed. Any additional requests feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to discuss them with you! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover