Monday, August 6, 2012

Rainbow Honey Equestria Collection

Today I bring you 3 polishes from Rainbow Honey's Equestria Collection. These are the first of her lacquers that I have tried, and they are all quite lovely! I have had these adorable little boxes sitting on my desk for a little while - I purchased them the weekend that their new website went live. 

You can follor Rainbow Honey on FB HERE
You can shop for Rainbow Honey HERE

They are gearing up to release their Sakura Matsuri collection very soon as well!

So...On with the photos!


I absolutely love these little boxes! Even RJ thought they were cute!

Here is a shot of the tops on the boxes, each with a sticker of the Name and image of the sparkles inside!
These are the 7ml mini bottles.




Mare of the Moon - 2 thin coats
Base Color: China Glaze - First Mate 2 coats
No topcoat

This is a vibrant shimmery blue glitter that has a slight purple shift. It is scattered with small and medium sized holographic hex glitters and silver moon shaped glitter.







The Element of Magic 1 coat
Base Color: China Glaze - Gothic Lolita - 2 coats
No Top Coat

This is a wonderful shimmery purple full if small prismatic glitter, small and medium light and dark purple metallic glitter. In these photos for some reason my camera wanted to see some of the purple glitters almost as blue - but they are a bold violet shade.







The Worst Possible Thing 1 coat
Base Color: China Glaze - Liquid Leather
Top Coat - NYC In a New York Minute

This is full of Blue, purple, and clear prismatic glitters that shifts to purple and blue. I love the look of this on a dark base color - and I bet its still just as bold with a matte top coat.





I really enjoy these lacquers! They are all equally wonderful and unique. The formula of all thee was wonderful, they were all very easy to work with. My only complaint may be the bottles as the cap is large, with a little brush and little bottle. It makes them a little awkward to use, but you get used to it after your first nail or two. 

2 comments:

  1. These swatches are gorgeous! I really like Mare of the Moon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ♥ I agree - I was a little unsure with that one when I first opened the bottle and looked at the brush! hahah!

      Delete

Comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions are appreciated. I do take time to read each and every comment and try my hardest to reply at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in the comment box, or asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be removed. I have incorporated CommentLuv to allow links to be shared, but not spammed. Any additional requests feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to discuss them with you! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover