Saturday, April 7, 2012

More Milani 3D Holos!

So after searching my local CVS stores for the remaining 4 colors I didn't have, and continuously find them picked over, I finally broke down and ordered them from Milani's site directly. They were very easy to order from, and were only $4.99 each. One of which was the purple, Hi-Res. I thought I would throw in an accent nail with this to make it more Easter-like!

Base: ORLY Nailtrition Nail Strengthening & Growth Treatment Basecoat
Color: Milani 3D Holographic - Hi-Res (purple) & Hi-Tech (green)
Top - Seche Vita




While these aren't your super bright holos like Glitter Gal, Ozotic, Nfu-Oh, etc. These are still stunning, especially in the sunlight. These are perfect when you want a holo effect, but not quite the in your face holo sparkle. I absolutely love all the colors in the collection! 

2 comments:

  1. Purple scattered/semi linear holo? YES PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any of this polishes but I wish I did. I love how they are at the other end of the holo spectrum without ever being boring :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions are appreciated. I do take time to read each and every comment and try my hardest to reply at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in the comment box, or asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be removed. I have incorporated CommentLuv to allow links to be shared, but not spammed. Any additional requests feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to discuss them with you! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover