Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween Prep Craziness!!

Hello all!! I apologize for my absence the last couple of days - I have been extremely busy the last couple of nights trying to get things ready for my best friends Halloween party! I've been trying to finish the last little thing to my skirt and also make 3 batches of jelly shots to take.

Tonight I decided to make a quick post and share a little fun that isn't nail related, but VERY Halloween related!

These are what I've been making last night and tonight!!

They are Candy Corn Jello (non alcoholic recipe) from the home site of one of my favorite books of all time, The Jelly Shot Test Kitchen

Now, let me start off by saying that these are NOT your average college party jello shots in paper cups. They finally grew up in to amazing free standing, wiggly cocktails! The link that I shared above is the recipe, and it is non alcoholic  She did make an alcoholic version later on, but before she offered that - I made my own boozy version!

They look a little something like this!
I have several kinds of silicone molds that I use, here are skulls and pyramids. I am also using pumpkin shaped ones as well.


So these are what I've been working on this evening. Batch two has been completed and the third has been started! The fiance is awesome enough to help with the last batch so I have time for a fresh mani to match my costume!

So check out the site! It has some fun jelly shot idea, alcoholic & non!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions are appreciated. I do take time to read each and every comment and try my hardest to reply at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in the comment box, or asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be removed. I have incorporated CommentLuv to allow links to be shared, but not spammed. Any additional requests feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to discuss them with you! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover