Tuesday, January 29, 2013

China Glaze Cirque Du Soleil Collection!

Hello Beauties! Wow, I thought the holidays were going to be crazy, But I thought wrong! Its only getting crazier with the wedding getting closer! I cant wait for the big day, but I also cant wait for the week vacation afterwards! 

I have some awesome polishes to share with you over the next couple of weeks, alone with some very cool products!

If you haven't, be sure to check out the giveaway I am running right now to celebrate the 1 year blogiversary of Luminous Lacquer! I joind up with some fabulous bloggers and have some great prizes to offer! 

Today I have a few of the polishes from China Glaze Cirque Du Soleil Collection! 


China Glaze Creative Fantasy - 3 coats
No base or top coat

This is a really pretty neon purple. It does dry to a finish similar to neon polishes. This one would be very fun for a gradient manicure!

                                      China Glaze Creative Fantasy

China Glaze Creative Fantasy

China Glaze Creative Fantasy




China Glaze Igniting Love - 2 coats
No base or top coat

This is a very bring red-orange. I an just in love with how this tries to such a high shine! I did not use any kind of top coat on this!

China Glaze Igniting Love

China Glaze Igniting Love

China Glaze Igniting Love




China Glaze Whirled Away - 2 coats
Base: China Glaze Igniting Love
No top coat

Remind you of something? Yep, me too! This is a very fun black and white matte glitter. This one looks awesome over pastels, and gives a great retro look! I picked up two of these when I was in the store to give a bottle to my friend for Christmas!

China Glaze Whirled Away


China Glaze Whirled Away

China Glaze Whirled Away



China Glaze Get Carried Away - 3 coats
No base or top coat

This was the last of the collection that I picked up. I was really interested to see this one in action! This is a black tinted syrup-like base full of black matte and silver and red glitters. This was kind of neat to try out. I want to try our some other things with this one for sure!

China Glaze Get Carried Away

China Glaze Get Carried Away

China Glaze Get Carried Away


Whats your favorite from this collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions are appreciated. I do take time to read each and every comment and try my hardest to reply at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in the comment box, or asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be removed. I have incorporated CommentLuv to allow links to be shared, but not spammed. Any additional requests feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to discuss them with you! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover