Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Urban Outfitters Holo Trio!

Hello Lovelies!

First off I want to take a moment to apologize for my spaciness lately. I've been putting in overtime at work and the wedding is a month and a half away, and its started to take away from my home office time a little. It bums me out because I have so many wonderful polishes and products to share with you. I have a wide open weekend coming up, and I am trying really hard to keep it that way so I can catch up some! I don't want you all to miss out!

So to make up for some of the spaciness I have three awesome holos from Urban Outfitters! There really isn't much to say about these, as the photos really say it all!

In the terms of formula these are very easy to work with. They applied nicely to my ORLY Nailtrition Strengthening base coat. Additional coats also went very smooth, I has no dragging or pulling as many holos tend to do. 

Now enough of the words - lets see the eye candy!

Urban Outfitters Green Holo - 2 coats

Urban Outfitters Green Holo

Urban Outfitters Green Holo

Urban Outfitters Green Holo



Urban Outfitters Pink Holo - 2 coats

Urban Outfitters Pink Holo

Urban Outfitters Pink Holo

Urban Outfitters Pink Holo


Urban Outfitters Silver Holo - 3 coats

Urban Outfitters Silver Holo

Urban Outfitters Silver Holo

Urban Outfitters Silver Holo




8 comments:

  1. Those are stunning and retina burning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so unreal *___* I love them, and am super disappointed that I missed out on them!
    Just.. wow! They are really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have a local store - I recommend checking them out - our local store had plenty in each color!

      Delete
  3. Super pretty! I really need to check out my urban outfitters, I keep seeing so many awesome polishes from there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously! I was looking at some of their other polishes and I wanted to get some others. At least its a reason to go back!

      Delete
  4. Wow, I need to go to Urban Outfitters! Those are gorgeous holos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never heard of these and just coughed up a hairball when I walked into UO today and scored them for 69 cents each, I bought like 3 sets of them and they had BOXES of them lol

    ReplyDelete

Comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions are appreciated. I do take time to read each and every comment and try my hardest to reply at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in the comment box, or asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be removed. I have incorporated CommentLuv to allow links to be shared, but not spammed. Any additional requests feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to discuss them with you! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover