Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Zoya Ornate Collection - My 3 Favorites!

Hello Beauties!

Today is a short and sweet post sharing 3 of my new top favorites from Zoya! They did a wonderful job with these shades and I seriously love them!! I love the holo glitter scattered throughout these, they remind me of the sparkle in a couple of my favorite OPI DS shades.

The formula of these are great. Very simple to work with, no dragging or pulling, and the wear is normal with a good base and top coat.These photos don't show how well these sparkle! If you have a chance to pick one of these up I really recommend it!

Lets get on with the photos already!


Zoya Aurora - 3 coats
No base or top coat

LuminousLacquer.com - Zoya Aurora

LuminousLacquer.com - Zoya Aurora

LuminousLacquer.com - Zoya Aurora


Zoya Blaze - 3 Coats
No top or base coat

LuminousLacquer.com - Zoya Blaze

LuminousLacquer.com - Zoya Blaze

LuminousLacquer.com - Zoya Blaze



Zoya Storm - 3 coats
No top coat or base coat

LuminousLacquer.com - Zoya Storm

LuminousLacquer.com - Zoya Storm

LuminousLacquer.com - Zoya Storm


I wear these a lot! Especially the purple, for obvious reasons! What do you think of these 3 colors?

I would love to see Zoya do more of these, if not full holos! I think a nude color similar to these would just rock!

1 comment:

  1. Stunning swatches. My favorite is Aurora, mine should arrive this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions are appreciated. I do take time to read each and every comment and try my hardest to reply at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in the comment box, or asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be removed. I have incorporated CommentLuv to allow links to be shared, but not spammed. Any additional requests feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to discuss them with you! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover