Thursday, May 2, 2013

Holy cow! Where have I been?!

Hello Lovelies!
I'm back...well trying very hard to get close to being back! The last few months have been every bit of crazy that you can imagine!

I wanted to type up a quick post to let you all know that I am just around the corner from being back in full swing again! RJ and I were married at the end of March, and its been insane since then! I think I am about 2 weeks away from being back into the routine again, and I cannot wait! I've been doing some crazy OT at work lately so by the time I am home, I'm exhausted and stressed - so I've been using what little personal time I can squeeze in to play.

I have some new tools to make my life a little easier. I've also got some great collections (holos and textured), and some lovely indies waiting to be swatched along with some fun little extras.

I should have some posts ready for next week, and more if I have some good "Me Time" this weekend! Thank you all for your patience and hanging in there with me! I can guarantee some fun posts about whats been going on all this time, with some photos too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions are appreciated. I do take time to read each and every comment and try my hardest to reply at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in the comment box, or asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be removed. I have incorporated CommentLuv to allow links to be shared, but not spammed. Any additional requests feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to discuss them with you! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover