Sunday, August 11, 2013

China Glaze Tranzitions Collection!

Hello Beauties!

I am slowly working my way through my box of untried polishes, and I have been skipping over this interesting little collection. Today I have four shades from the China Glaze Tranzitions collection to share. 

Ill be completely honest, this isn't that special of a collection, but it is kinda cool. So here is how it works, You paint your nails with any of the Transitions colors, and then when you add the regular China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat, it will change the color of your polish. This can be handy for a quick and easy nail art like stripes or polka dots. What I think is neat - I don't typically change my polish during the week. So I now have a super fast and easy way to change it up mid-week if I want to.

These all still offer the same wonderful formula, as well as a nice gloss finish with out any top coat. Also the polishes dry fairly quickly on their own, with no top coat. 

So on with the photos already!

Now all of these are 2 coats of the colored polish, and then the right half (darker) is one coat of the Fast Forward Top Coat.


LuminousLacquer.com - China Glaze Tranzitions Collection



China Glaze - Split Person-Nail-ity 
A very pretty pink turns into an even prettier rose pink

LuminousLacquer.com - China Glaze - Split Person-Nail-ity

LuminousLacquer.com - China Glaze - Split Person-Nail-ity



China Glaze - Modify Me
My favorite from the collection - It starts as a lovely periwinkle and then changes to a bright violet 

LuminousLacquer.com - China Glaze - Modify Me

LuminousLacquer.com - China Glaze - Modify Me



China Glaze - Altered Reality
A pretty green shimmer turns to blue
My least favorite of the bunch, although still very pretty. I feel like the transition is the least noticable

LuminousLacquer.com - China Glaze - Altered Reality

LuminousLacquer.com - China Glaze - Altered Reality



China Glaze - Shape Shifter
Another favorite. This starts out as a steel color with blue and purple tones and turns to this awesome bold dark blue/purple shimmer.

LuminousLacquer.com - China Glaze - Shape Shifter

LuminousLacquer.com - China Glaze - Shape Shifter





Have you tried any of the polishes from this collection? What was your favorite?





*This product is an item I purchased with my own money. I was given no special consideration or compensation for writing about or using this product





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions are appreciated. I do take time to read each and every comment and try my hardest to reply at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in the comment box, or asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be removed. I have incorporated CommentLuv to allow links to be shared, but not spammed. Any additional requests feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to discuss them with you! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover