Saturday, March 31, 2012

They looked so great next to each other...

That I just couldnt resist! I cleaned off my ring fingers of both hands to get those awful decals of...well what was left of them and repainted them with the same color. I had just got the rest of my add on to my April Julep Maven Box and they were all sitting here on my next to each other. Looking at them I just couldnt resist! Dug out the dotters and went to town! What do you think!! I love how they turned out! After getting this lovely pink and orange I need to find a lovely yellow cream. Any suggestions??

Anywho - on with the pics!

Base: Julep Jessica - 1 coat
Dots: Pink - Julep Niecy
         Orange - Julep Parker
Top Coat: Seche Vita





6 comments:

  1. Okay, Im dying to know: How on earth do these bottles stay upright? They look so thin and spindly! Very nice manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bottoms are nice and squared. I will hold it when I "dip" the brush back in. But I've never knocked these over. And not only am I clumsy but I have a cat that likes to jump ln my desk when i paint my nails and walk around and over my hands. Still spill-free! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out really great, perfect spring and summer colors :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions are appreciated. I do take time to read each and every comment and try my hardest to reply at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in the comment box, or asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be removed. I have incorporated CommentLuv to allow links to be shared, but not spammed. Any additional requests feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to discuss them with you! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover