Friday, April 6, 2012

The Nail Junkie's AMAZING Spring Line! (Photo Heavy)

I was very excited to be able to get one of these gorgeous sets, and Aleta is just a classy lady! She not only fut in so much time, love and precision into her lacquers, but she follows through with the packaging as well. But wait - the ultimate awesomeness with this class act is that she donated $5 from each sale to Women For Women.




Now on with my pictures! (again...there are a lot! I couldnt narrow them down anymore!)

This is what I first saw as I opened the box! "Squeee!"

Just LOVED the Easter grass! Such a fun idea!

The complete package! So sweet! The floral theme that the carried through with everything was just fun!

Rose scented candle wax melts (I put one each in a few of the drawers I store my Nail art things in. My towels smell amazing now!)
Homemade Hand Scrub - I love it! Smells amazing and leaves pretty hands behind :)
Lilac Scented Oil Spray - The only thing I haven't tried yet - I fear my allergies may not agree with the floral scent. 
Glitter Remover Wipes - Super sweet that she included these! I have read that these work great with glitter, but haven't tried it myself... I'll know when I remove this glitter later this evening!

I had to include the flower in another photo! 
The jewels on the top is one of the cutest things I've seen! I can never miss these ladies in my drawer!

Such an original idea! Being that she offered only a limited run on this set, she created a Certificate of Authenticity and listed all the contents of the package!

Daffodil, Rose, and Violet
All are Matte Polish

Grass Glitter and Matt Topper

Now on to the swatching!!

The formula on these is wonderful! Honestly its one of the easiest matte lacquers I've worked with - not to mention complete opacity in TWO COATS! All of these are two coats and there is just a clear base coat under the glitter. 




All three of these beautiful colors have an awesome shimmer to them. Left as matte - it creates a silver sheen to them.

Here I added a top coat of Seche Vita which quickly turns the sheen into a statement!



Oops! Air Bubble. Go me! : /





And last here are all three with the Grass Glitter Topper! This is an amazing green and gold glitter!

While I no doubt in my mind I would be happy with these lovely flowers, I was still extremely pleased and impressed. All the time and effort that Aleta put in to these really shows! I am honored to have this set as a part of my collection and look forward to using them many times in the future!

3 comments:

  1. I love this review so much! And your nails look beautiful!!!! Thank you for the opportunity to share my polish dreams with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted a link to this review on my product info page on my blog. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get mine. So excited!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions are appreciated. I do take time to read each and every comment and try my hardest to reply at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in the comment box, or asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be removed. I have incorporated CommentLuv to allow links to be shared, but not spammed. Any additional requests feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to discuss them with you! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover