Saturday, August 18, 2012

A quick Hunger Games Mani!!

The Hunger Games released on DVD today! I have had this marked on my calendar for probably a month. I really enjoyed the books, as well as the movie. So, I don't have to explain my inspiration for my mani that i did this morning. I apologize in advance that there is a little wear on the tips. I painted them at 7am, and it is not 12 hours later, on a Saturday, doing all kinds things causing quick nail polish wear. I still loved how it came out and decided to share anyway! No special method this time around. I just used the polish brush for the glitter and carefully layered it on the tips.

I used:
Base Color: China Glaze - Stone Cold
Glitter: China Glaze - Electrify
Top Coat: Seche Vite





So yes, at this point this mani is nothing new. But I still love it and wanted to share it!! 

Have you tried have of the Hunger Game inspired manis yet?

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I recently purchased both colours so think I'll attempt something like this myself soon! I hadn'trealised the dvd was out, I went to Blockbuster yesterday too, could've got it if I'd known.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh shoot! Hopefully you can pick it up soon! Stone Cold is in my top favorites - so much that I picked up a second bottle for myself!

      Delete
  2. I havcent tried any yet (hopefully i win your giveaway and i can lol) Saw the movie yesterday and i honestly didnt think i was going too like it but me and my husband looved it! It was so good! and So is your mani!! i love the on fire tips love! good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! ♥ I had finished the first book just after it came out in the theaters and the morning after I finished it we had to go to see it! I was very impressed with how well they did it. It was such a wonderful series - I hope the keep the momentum up with the movies.

      Delete

Comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions are appreciated. I do take time to read each and every comment and try my hardest to reply at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in the comment box, or asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be removed. I have incorporated CommentLuv to allow links to be shared, but not spammed. Any additional requests feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to discuss them with you! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover