Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Dollish Polish - Dark Elf!

Today I bring you the first of several posts of the next few days from Dollish Polish! 

You can get the latest Dollish news on FaceBook
You can shop Dollish on BigCartel or at Llarowe

This is an all-Dollish mani! I almost named this post "Dark Elf Dining at the Pink Taco!" Little note about Arizona, we actually have a restaurant here named Pink Taco! But on with the photos!!


Dollish Polish - Dark Elf - one coat
Base Color: Dollish Polish - Dining at the Pink Taco
No Top Coat





This is a dense purple holographic glitter with sparse dark gold glitter. This has a sheer pink base to it, so after a couple of coats it would look very nice on its own.  Like her other glitters, it is a wonderful formula and very easy to work with.

What do you think of this glitter? Have you tried any Dollish Polish?

4 comments:

  1. I love it! I have a ton of Dollish Polish and my favorite so far has been GTL. The Mario Collection was super too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still don't know if I like GTL or not. I keep changing back and forth with every swatch I see. haha!

      Delete
  2. ahaha i love it! I just did a whole series on Dollish Polish's 'dolly does polish' collection, and dining at the pink taco was one of my favorites!!! love 'dark elf' over it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My fiance got me the full set of the Dolly does Dallas set I posted a while back. I think that one and Lipstick around you Dipstick are my two favorites! I think Dark Elf would look awesome on Skeet Skeet Skeet too!

      Delete

Comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions are appreciated. I do take time to read each and every comment and try my hardest to reply at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in the comment box, or asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be removed. I have incorporated CommentLuv to allow links to be shared, but not spammed. Any additional requests feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to discuss them with you! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover