Wednesday, August 22, 2012

August Birchbox Man by RJ!

I've got my awesome fiance, RJ, here to share what he got in this months BirchBox Man!!

Grab your honey, or brother, or dad...any man who likes to look good, and check out his opinions on what he got this month!

If you are interested in signing up for BirchBox OR BirchBox Man you can do so by going HERE

So lets get on with it shall we?


Hello all! It's a other month, a other Birchbox Man. This month's box contained a sample of Oribe's Ultra Gentle Shampoo and Conditioner, Kiehl's Ultimate Brushless Shave Cream - White Eagle, Marvis's Classic Mint Toothpaste, C.O. Bigelow's My Favorite Lip Balm, and a Barking Irons' Brando cut T-shirt.


Oribe's Ultra Gentle Shampoo and Conditioner: This is a nice lightly scented shampoo and conditioner. This is worked great for me. It's simple. None of this anti-oilness or whatever formula, it's exactly what I need.



Kiehl's Ultimate Brushless Shave Cream: This is a nice shaving cream. Granted that I have never used a shaving cream, just the gel stuff, this is much nicer to use. The blade slide nice and smooth on the skin. It's just a little harder to clean off of the razor though but worth it.

Marvis's Classic Mint Toothpaste: This is just a simple toothpaste. It has a nice light mint flavor to it. As for how it does on the pearly whites, it leaves them nice and squeaky clean. Literally! Plus it doesn't leave much of an after taste, which is good if you don't wan that minty taste in your mouth for an hour.

C.O. Bigelow's My Favorite Lip Balm: To me, this is ok. It's easy to apply, and feels very light on. Its not thick and sticky like I was half expecting. It also has almost no scent. I'm sure I will love this once winter starts but until then I'm not sure how well the protection is going to hold up.




Barking Irons' Brando Cut T-shirt: This is one of my new favorite shirts. It's simple and very comfy. Easily works as just a daily wear shirt or it also works nicely as an undershirt. The cut on the sleeves are perfect for short sleeve collared shirts, as some undershirt sleeves can tend to be a little too long. This is something I will be getting in the future.


Have you or anyone you know tried the BirchBox Man yet? Would the man in your life be interested in trying out these items to keep looking great?

2 comments:

  1. My baby boy is named RJ lol, Thank you for this review I might get my hubby a subscription, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a great name! RJ really enjoys getting this every month - and he gloats when I get BirchBox envy! hahah!

      Delete

Comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions are appreciated. I do take time to read each and every comment and try my hardest to reply at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in the comment box, or asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be removed. I have incorporated CommentLuv to allow links to be shared, but not spammed. Any additional requests feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to discuss them with you! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover