Monday, August 20, 2012

Dollish Polish Aurora Borealis & Spank You Very Much

Today I bring you 2 more little lovelies from Dollish Polish! 

You can get the latest Dollish news on FaceBook
You can shop Dollish on BigCartel or at Llarowe



Dollish Polish - Aurora Borealis - 1 coat
Base Color: China Glaze - Liquid Leather - 2 coats
No Top Coat

This is an awesome shimmery duo-chrome topcoat. It is sheer and can give any color a lovely finish. It shifts between blue and purple. I chose to place it on black to exaggerate the color shift.








Dollish Polish - Spank You Very Much - 2 coats
Base Color: OPI - Skull and Gloss Bones - 3 coats
No Top Coat

This is a very pretty mixture of purple and teal glitters. I like that this is much more sparse than other glitters. As I listed above, this is 2 coats. So you have the freedom to make it light and subtle or you can just go crazy!!





As with the other Dollish lacquers I have shared, these have a wonder formula. They are very nice to work with and spread easily.

What base colors would you match these with?

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I have Aurora Borealis and have yet to use it!! It looks stunning!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions are appreciated. I do take time to read each and every comment and try my hardest to reply at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in the comment box, or asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be removed. I have incorporated CommentLuv to allow links to be shared, but not spammed. Any additional requests feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to discuss them with you! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover