Tuesday, October 30, 2012

China Glaze Wicked Collection pt1

A quick post with a lot of swatches! Today I am sharing with you the Wicked Collection from China Glaze. 

Lets get on with the photos shall we?

China Glaze Wicked Collection

China Glaze Wicked Collection


China Glaze - Bizarre Blurple - 2 coats
No top coat. 

I really loved this purple full of a blue shimmer. 

China Glaze - Bizarre Blurple

China Glaze - Bizarre Blurple

China Glaze - Bizarre Blurple

China Glaze - Glitter Goblin - 1 coat
On top of Bizarre Blurple
NYC In a New York Minute Top Coat

This bright glitter is full of orange and iridescent glitters

China Glaze - Glitter Goblin

China Glaze - Glitter Goblin

China Glaze - Glitter Goblin

China Glaze - Roguish Red - 2 coats
No top coat

A creamy red-orange

China Glaze - Roguish Red

China Glaze - Roguish Red

China Glaze - Roguish Red

China Glaze - Ghoulish Glow - 1 coat
on top of Roguish Red

China Glaze - Ghoulish Glow

While we had some great glow from the bottle, apparently one coat isn't enough for any kind of result on my nails. 


Stay tuned tomorrow for a couple of singles from this collection that I couldn't resist picking up as well!

1 comment:

  1. Did you ever get enough coats for a noticeable glow on your nails?

    ReplyDelete

Comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions are appreciated. I do take time to read each and every comment and try my hardest to reply at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in the comment box, or asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be removed. I have incorporated CommentLuv to allow links to be shared, but not spammed. Any additional requests feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to discuss them with you! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover