Wednesday, October 31, 2012

China Glaze Wicked Collection pt2

This evening it's another quick post. We are about to head over to my parents house to hand out candy to all the trick-or-treaters. Its a tradition that I've had ever since I moved out of my parents house. We sit in the driveway, have a couple drinks, order pizza, and my Dad heckles the kids too old to be begging! Its all good times!

Here are the other two colors I picked up from China Glaze's Halloween collection. 

China Glaze - Cast a Spell - 1 coat
No top coat

This is a black with gold shimmer and glitter.

China Glaze - Cast a Spell

China Glaze - Cast a Spell

China Glaze - Cast a Spell

China Glaze - Immortal - 3 coats
No top coat

This has become one of my top favorite greys!! I have to let these photos do the talking! I just love it!

China Glaze - Immortal

China Glaze - Immortal

China Glaze - Immortal

Happy Halloween Everyone!! Have fun and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, feedback, questions, and suggestions are appreciated. I do take time to read each and every comment and try my hardest to reply at my earliest convenience. Please do not leave your blog link in the comment box, or asking me to join/take a look at your blog. If you do, I will still read your comment, but it will be removed. I have incorporated CommentLuv to allow links to be shared, but not spammed. Any additional requests feel free to e-mail me and I would be happy to discuss them with you! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover